Welcome to the "Did You Know" blog; a blog that will explain all the functions you can use to navigate and use RealEstateSINY.com’s newest website, SI-DEX. This week, we are going to walk you through how you can request value updates
Requesting a value update is asking for your home to be re-evaluated and get the estimate on their property changed. This would be if they felt the value is wrong that we provided.
There are two types of analysis you can go through a simple review and a full comparative market analysis.
What is a simple review?
When you request a simple review of your property, a comparative market analysis is done by one of our agent's through MLS. Once that is done, the agent will then show you the values of other properties in your area. The comparative market analysis also gets sent to our office to be kept on file so that we can approve the value change in your property.
What is a Full Comparative Market Analysis?
If you are selling your home, we recommend opting for the Full Comparative Market Analysis. An agent will come to your home to analyze your home's interior and exterior features. The agent will also do a comparative market analysis on your home through MLS in order to give you their best professional estimate. When a full comparative market analysis is done, the home is ranked on SI-DEX with a 4-star accuracy rating.
If you are already a registered user on site with a home claim, follow these steps to request a value update:
1. Login into SI-DEX.com
2. Go to your property's page.
3. Click the "Request Value Update" button in orange above the media section on left side of the page.
4. If you want to do a Full Comparative Market Analysis proceed to Step 7. For a simple review, select "I want a simple review of my SI-DEX property value estimate."
5. Read and agree to our Terms of Service before clicking "Submit" and proceeding.
6. Fill out the additional information in our "Quick Fact Sheet" in order to help us give you our best professional estimate.
6. Click "Submit" and then you are done! An agent will be in touch with you shortly.
7. Select "I request a Full Comparative Market Analysis of my property."
8. Read and agree to our Terms of Service before clicking "Submit" and proceeding.
9. Provide us a phone number to reach you at in our "Quick Fact Sheet." An agent will need to schedule a day and time to visit your property to begin the Full Comparative Market Analysis.
10. Click "Submit" and then you are done. An agent will be in touch with you shortly.
Return back each week to learn about a different function on SI-DEX. Next week, we will have a full breakdown video of changing your home facts, receiving value alerts, and requesting value updates!