The Property Search page is meant to help the user navigate the site. You can do multiple things from this page, such as using the search filter on the page to help refine your search and find properties that more closely match what you are looking for. You can even save these searches to resume later on and sort properties by value, sold date, or square feet, as well as save properties directly on the page for quick access later. You can also quickly view their home from this page:
- First access the property search page by typing a keyword in the search bar of the site then clicking the magnifying class or pressing 'ENTER' on your keyboard.
- Another way to access it is if you are logged into your account, hover over the Hi [Your Name] tab in the top navigation then click "Property Search."
To Filter properties:
1. Once you are on the page, look to the left side of the page and refer to the "Filter Properties By" section.
2. Fill out the corresponding fields. (Note: SI-DEX Amount would be the same as property values you are searching for.)
3. Click 'submit' at the bottom.
1. You can sort properties by value, sold date, or square footage.
2. To do this, after entering your search criteria look for the drop down menu titled "Sort By" towards the top of the search results.
3. The page will then display a loading icon as it sorts your results.
Save Properties / Save tab
1. As you browse the search results, you can save properties directly from the page by clicking the "Save Now" button next to the property. (Note: You will need to be registered and logged in to save properties.)
2. You can quickly view all your saved properties by clicking the "Saved Property" tab above the search results.
3. You can also see saved properties from your user dashboard. Just click on the company logo in the top left corner of the page to return to your dashboard. / Or go to the Hi [Your Name] tab and click "Dashboard" from the drop down.
Red Flag Tags
1. As you are browsing, you may notice red tags below the properties that state, "Unchanged, Recently Listed or SI-DEX Alert"
2. Unchanged means there has been no recent activity on the property such as value changes or the property going for sale.
3. Recently Listed means the property recently went up for sale.
4. SI-DEX Alert means the estimated value of the property has been updated recently.
1. If you have subscribed to Receive Value Alerts on a property, you can see the properties you have subscribed to and their value changes in the SI-DEX Alerts tab above the search results.
View Your Claimed Property
1. You can also view your claimed property from this page by clicking the "My Home" tab above the search results.
1. Last, you can always return to this search later if you need to browse other things or leave the site.
2. You can do this by clicking the blue "Save Search" button in the top right corner above the search results.
3. To resume this search later, just visit your dashboard by clicking the company logo in the top left corner of the page.
4. Once on your dashboard, click the "Searches" tab on the right side of the page.
5. You will see your saved search in the black text here. Click the text and it will reopen your search.